PVMHS - Dress Code Regulations
Clothing and accessories that are considered inappropriate includes:
- T-shirts that promote sex, violence, drugs, or alcohol.
- T-shirts or other clothes that are sexually suggestive (too tight, too short, too low, see through materials).
- Clothes, accessories or inappropriate make-up that teachers, students or other staff find offensive because they cause disruption in the classroom.
- Clothes or scarves that may incite confrontations between students.
- Abbreviated attire similar to what would be appropriate for beach or physical education activity including tank tops and shirts with thin straps. From shoulders to mid-thigh must be covered.
- Hats, head coverings and bare feet are not allowed. Flip-flops can be hazardous.
- Accessories such as spiked collars, chains and pierced jewelry that may be dangerous are not allowed.
- Any student dressed in the manner above may be asked to go home and change or wear a school supplied garment.